Micheline Warmenbol (Participants Experience) will provide a separate information brochure in due time!
Welkom to "Atypical" Antwerpen: There's so much more than just hockey!
Visit www.visitantwerpen.be for more info about Antwerpen.
- Worship the gothic Cathedral of Our Lady or other jewels like St. James, St. Paul, St. Andrew's or St. Charles Borromeo (baroque shock)
- Relax in the town square and admire the Renaissance Antwerp City Hall
- Pop into Ruben’s House
- Explore the historic Antwerp Zoo
- Boerentoren (Farmers' Tower) or KBC Tower, a 26-storey building built in 1932, is the oldest skyscraper in Europe.
- Learn about printing at the Museum Plantin-Moretus
- Admire Antwerp Central Station
- Explore Het Steen
- Journey back in time at the secret Vlaeykensgang alley
- Visit the home of Rockox and Museum Mayer van den Bergh
- Enjoy the unique MAS Museum, the Royal Museum of Fine Arts or M HKA (Museum of Contemporary Art Antwerp)
- Rest at the Beguinage and charming St Catherine’s Church
- Visit the Red Star Line Museum
- Take a tour of the Port of Antwerp, or visit Antwerp’s oldest port area "Het Eilandje"
- Walk the "Underpass" or St Anna’s Tunnel, connection the left and right bank of the Schelde
- Or fancy a walk through the unique Ruien, Antwerp's former canals and sewers?
- You will love the trendy "Zuid" district, both highly attractive to locals and visitors
You may however prefer to just shop in style (at the diamond district?), or indulge in the real "French" fries, Belgian beer (fun to visit the Antwerp city brewery De Koninck), Elixir d’Anvers, Chocolates, "Antwerpse Handjes", and Waffles.
In any case, we offer a wide variety of excursions and activities: In Antwerpen or other historic nearny places like Brugge, Gent or Brussel.